Originally Posted By: GaryMartin
Prof. Binder addresses the Outfit involvement with drugs in the interview he just did with Joe Fosco.

I've heard basically what both of you said and, I've heard that drug dealing was tolerated just as long as you didn't get caught. Of course Ricca and Accardo would be well insulated to ensure they didn't get caught-up in any arrest, indictment, etc. WHO KNOWS ?

Prof.Binder are you talking about a pal of mine John (west side Jack) Binder? He is a professor now smile.

I never new that he is the guy on the discover channel the resident Capone Authority. If he is he is also was a pretty good soccer player. I got to know him because I was one of one of Capones bodyguards body guards when he got older.

The guy I worked for left Capone just before Capone moved to Florida he came back to east Harlem. He was pretty much retired when he came back. He had plenty of money.

They should write a book of that guys life. One of 13 children. Mother could not afford them so she through them all in an orphanage until they grew up enough to work to help support the family. He was the first out and did so go he pulled the rest that were still inside out and paid for their schooling.

I real good guy that still had an eye for the ladies. Degenerate gambler in between games he would get blow jobs from the women working in the game. He was something.

He would on occasion do favors for guys like Salerno and others.

only the unloved hate