PHL -- I erroneously had Phil Narducci listed at the top of that crew as the "de facto" captain and street boss after the report came out from a few different places that Narducci was part of a three-man ruling panel (with Chang and Mazzone) while Merlino went to prison. I was wrong, however; from what I've been told all of the former Scarfo soldiers are with Joey Pung. That information comes from a poster on another board who is extremely reputable when it comes to information on Philly. However, Pung is still not an "official" capo, just the de facto leader of that faction.

Regarding Narducci/Joe Pung: I don't have any inside information. However, this same poster also told me that Phil despises Joey Pung almost as much as he hates Merlino (most likely for being involved in his father's murder). That has also been reported on by Scott Burnstein and several others. As for why Phil wouldn't be "under" anyone, it's simply that he served his long stretch in prison and he felt that he was "entitled" to something when he came home. He doesn't report to anyone, but supposedly kicks up a percentage to Stevie Mazzone, who Phil actually respects. It's been said that Stevie is the only thing bridging the gap (and keeping the peace) between between Merlino's contingent and the former Scarfo soldiers. I've heard that Phil has built a power base since coming home from prison, and has a large following of extremely loyal associates around him. Hence, if the rumors about the three man ruling panel were actually true, why Merlino/Mazzone/Chang would appease Phil to avoid the chance of violence.

I don't know the origins of the Narducci/Johnny Chang beef. Maybe somebody else here who has a lot more knowledge on Philly could give insight into that.

Also, I just want to say that I don't want anyone to take my chart as Philly mob gospel. I can't (and would never) claim it to be 100% accurate -- I base it off of news reports, indictments, and previous charts that were made. When new information comes out from the media or law enforcement (or a reputable poster gives me new info) then I update the chart. As of now, it appears the chart is pretty set for sometime, unless something major happens soon and changes the circumstances.