Originally Posted By: JoeTheBoss
So what exactly, ornot, does the IrishOC landscape look like right now? Who are the gangs, the leaders and places. What are the rackets and so forth. I love the 3 irish oc threads going on here and I hope they continue.. good work

Joe, There is on this thread and Criminal Action Force thread a lot on all the gangs in Ireland.

The threads are up to date most of the time but i will try add some more stuff in this post.

A report out,

25 criminal gangs control Irish underworld, says Garda Chief Martin Callinan
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/25-...n-28904190.html

Now the gangs in Ireland over the last 15 years and more so over the last 10 years have taken over a lot OC in the United Kingdom and Spain and the rest of Continental mainland Europe.

So the OC arm of the Irish gangs are not only big in Ireland but outside Irish borders as well, The press reports have not got on to how powerful the Irish OC gangs are in the UK and just say it is one gang in Spain etc etc.

The most powerful leaders today are people who would be members of Criminal Action Force-CAF or United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. you are talking 12 gangs and up to 300 members or more one gang has 60 members and an other just two blocks away has 40 so 100 in just the two gangs Dublin 8 area.

Weapons,

Assault rifles Submachine Guns, Handguns, booby trap explosive Car bomb devices.

Last edited by abc123; 06/02/15 08:07 AM.