I have always wondered why this guy never made it to the top of the family.

I know he spent time in prison ,but that usually helps a guy in his line of work.
I know why he did not after Carmine grabbed the top seat.

But prior to that he was around and had his hands in everything just like Carmine" .
The person or persons that told me a answer, never gave me a explanation of why .

I do know that Sonny and his family were always kissing up to Colombo. I know Persico's do not like that shit ,but Sonny should or could have been up there already.Sonny and Joe C were close and were skippers at the same time.

This is the only thing I know from someone very close to it .
He says that Carmine and Sonny never got along,that's it" was just water and oil type of thing.(But had to be something)

I know Sonny is were he is now,(Carmine had no choice to put him there) but he should have been up there a long time ago.

I could never ask the person that was talking about Sonny when I interjected" and asked why" he never got past Carmine.

I am still very curious what went down in the 60's- 70's that always had Carmine holding Sonny back.

And this bull that Michael F is saying he was being groomed to be Allie Boy's under boss is BULL ...

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/30/15 06:05 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."