http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedes...red-his-brother

Killer Wilson vows to ‘sort out’ junkie who murdered his brother.

Killer Keith Wilson tried to recruit two prisoners to “sort out” junkie hitman Keith O’Neill while he awaited trial for the murder of Wilson’s brother John.

O’Neill, from Ballyfermot, west Dublin, will have to spend his life behind bars looking over his shoulder after he was found guilty of murder this week.

advertisement

Wilson comes from one of the most notorious gangland families and some of his close relatives are locked up too and vowing revenge.

At John’s funeral, a letter was read out to the congregation from Keith stating: “I promise you, I will make it my mission in life to find out who did this to you.”

In the run-up to O’Neill’s murder trial, it is understood that Wilson, who is serving life for murder, tried to recruit two prisoners to attack his brother’s killer.
O’Neill was jailed this week for shooting John (35), at his home in Cloverhill Road in 2012.

Wilson had been involved in a bitter feud with Alan Ryan’s Real IRA gang, which led to a botched shooting in 2010. Ryan was eventually murdered in 2012.

It is understood that O’Neill (40), was ‘sub-contracted’ to murder Wilson who had a €40,000 contract on his head in the months before he was shot dead.

Keith Wilson’s brother Eric holds the dubious title of being one of the most prolific hired hitmen in recent criminal history. By the time he was finally locked up, aged just 27, Eric was suspected of 12 brutal murders.