In case anyone is interested, Bob Woodward of the Washington Post (the first half of the Woodward-Bernstein team famous for the Watergate investigation) was on Fox News Sunday this past Sunday (May 24, 2015) being interviewed by Chris Wallace. Here's what he had to say about Bush lying about Iraq and Obama and ISIS:

WOODWARD: Yes. Well, I mean Iraq is a symbol. And you certainly can make a persuasive argument it was a mistake. But there is a time that line going along that Bush and the other people lied about this. I spent 18 months looking at how Bush decided to invade Iraq. And lots of mistakes, but it was Bush telling George Tenet, the CIA director, don't let anyone stretch the case on WMD. And he was the one who was skeptical. And if you try to summarize why we went into Iraq, it was momentum. The war plan kept getting better and easier, and finally at the end, people were saying, hey, look, it will only take a week or two. And early on it looked like it was going to take a year or 18 months. And so Bush pulled the trigger. A mistake certainly can be argued, and there is an abundance of evidence. But there was no lying in this that I could find.

WALLACE: And what about 2011 and Obama's decision to pull all the troops out? There had been the status of forces agreement between Bush and the Iraqi government that provided for a follow on force. The Pentagon was talking about somewhere between 10,000 or 20,000. And a lot of people think, although, Obama says well, we tried to negotiate and we didn't. A lot of people think he really didn't want to keep any troops there.

WOODWARD: Well, I think he didn't. Look, Obama does not like war. But as you look back on this, the argument from the military was, let's keep 10,000, 15,000 troops there as an insurance policy. And we all know insurance policies make sense. We have 30,000 troops or more in South Korea still 65 years or so after the war. When you are a superpower, you have to buy these insurance policies. And he didn't in this case. I don't think you can say everything is because of that decision, but clearly a factor.