Originally Posted By: cheech
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Though we haven't seen any official word on it yet, I remember Skinny saying that crew was divided up between Silvio DeVita and Dominick Cirillo. Does that match up with what you've heard, PB, or it is something different?

That's about right, Ivy. But like I said, Danny Pagano had basically become Dom's physical presence on the street. And now that Danny's away, someone else from the Bronx is running that portion of that crew, and DeVita is obviously running the other portion.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: bronx
dom is a great guy, close to chin forever..no rumor i have heard dom lost his position or creds. maybe its not for the world to know..

I've been telling people here for at least two or three years that he's reigned it in quite a bit. But a lot of people have a hard time believing that these guys retire (or at least semi-retire).

Dom's never at the place by the Pelham Bay station anymore, yet the guy from North Jersey/Rockland is there constantly. And he's not making that commute for nothing. You do the math wink.

Wow, did I really make both of those posts that far apart?

Go ask Ed Leiber and my other critics over there if I can Google the future. I think Ed has ten usernames over there. On his own site. And my old buddy Cornuto Faggutto has the other ten.

The sickest people on these sites are the guys who envy knowledge. It drives them fucking crazy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.