Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
I always find it funny when I hear or read about the 'Illuminati' as the group that supposedly controls the world. The actual 'Illuminati' was a group in Italy in the 18th century that has nothing to do with the Bilderberg group of today.

It is also ridiculous to place the FBI and the Mafia in that group, as if they're on the same side. If they really were then we would still have 'Hoovers' denying the existance of the Mafia and they certainly wouldn't have hit them so hard in the 80s and 90s. There's no reason to put on such a big 'show' just to fool the public if they were all part of the same conspiracy. But then again, who knows, right? rolleyes

But notice how drugs keep flowing? Not one FBI bust has resulted in a temporary disruption in the flow of any one drug to my knowledge. How did the top Cosa Nostra bosses of the 30's deal with their enemies when killing their enemy wasn't the best option? Right, they got them busted.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."