Originally Posted By: baldo
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: baldo
Are these zips that were here already or is he bringing them from the old country himself?

You can't just import them like anchovies lol.

But seriously, it's all moot anyway. They're not letting him make them wink.

lol

It's strange how people still think you can import Sicilians that easily, it's not like these guys are Joe Bonanno or Carlo Gambino.

You're right about the Westside, they don't fool with zips. Bet Devita wishes he was under the Gambino's, they'd have given him carte blanche

Tommy, I never said anything about him bringing them over easily. It's a serious question given the fact that people talk about the talent pool drying up constantly yet Devito has a ton of zips just hanging around NJ that he can't get made.

Given that I live in NJ and both my parents are off the boat, I'm surprised there are that many (I'm assuming) young zips around that a Genovese capo wants to make. From what I know, it doesn't seem like there are many Italians immigrating to Italy en masse like in the old days. Many young Italians coming over these days are educated professionals. Again, I could be wrong as I don't run in those circles. I was asking PB an honest question as he is probably the most knowledgeable poster around.

Go through some of my posts on here or RD. I've been around these forums since 1998 and NEVER get into arguments. NEVER. But you're out of line here, Tommy.

Sorry if I offended you Baldo, that wasn't my intention & my post wasn't directly taking a shot at you, it's more to do with the thousand posts I've seen on here to do with LCN bringing zips over, you've always been a good poster from the day I signed up here and I am out of line, forgive me I've been on the beer all day lol You probably know more about LCN then me, I've only been interested a few years and am a thousand miles away.

I could be wrong but I think the zips around Devita are distant relatives of his.