Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Previosly someone said something about bullshit conspiracies between the Nazis and other countries being on the same side...heres something interesting to read:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/01/Royal_Nazis.html

During WWI all the royal houses in Europe were intermarried, with Germany's emperor being first cousins with the tsar and the British king, yet those countries became mortal enemies. Just because there are some connections, even familiar ones, that doesn't mean that they are on the same side or can't be enemies. Even Michael Corleone was betrayed by his own brother and killed him, and that really happened.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-VFDYy9Rk

lol common man i thought that you were going to show me some bad ass documentary about the war situation.

My point is that the British didnt fought against the Nazi empire to preserve their "independence". At first Hitler loved the English because they also exploited the people of Africa and India the same way as he did with the Jews. The plan was for King Edward VIII to return to the throne by displacing his brother George VI but later the British government headed by Churchill realized that with those actions their power to shape events in Europe would have been extinguished.I only wanted to point out some connections or conspiracies before the attacks

toodoped, I have the understanding that henry ford, and George bush 1 [his father] were close to the third reich, and helped hitler gain power, I know that some companies and ford was one of them were compensated by our government with millions of dollars that they had lost when Germany went to war.

I also have heard that zyclon b gas the gas that killed jews, was made by a subsidiary of general motors. also that joseph kennedy was called back to the U.S. during the war and was told he was no longer was the ambassador to the the court of st. james because of his Nazi views.

correct me if I am wrong with any of these rumors.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"