Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Originally Posted By: Extortion
the fact that a criminal organization has been downed to a living 5-7 members makes me not even interested in it, like its not even interesting OC anymore, the mobsters should keep in mind people like us who watch and know they should just retire knowing that it would make us watchers lives easier than to argue whether they still exist or not. maybe they could come out and just say "we exist" or "we dont exist" you know?

I hear ya Extortion...but I don't think these guys are looking to make headlines about whether they exist or not. Their primary concern is making money. All of us enjoy debating whether they exist, but I highly doubt guys like Carabbia and company do. From a history perspective, Cleveland has one of the best in the country and had more clout with the Teamsters Union than any other family (arguably). If you enjoy history, then talking about now defunct crime families is enjoyable...especially if you're from the area like I am.

Exactly Structure or no structure it's only about the money , everyone is being low key and just making money

Why would the FBI only release initials ? Instead of naming ciasullo and company ?