Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset
I think it's the STONECUTTERS that we should all be worried about!

But seriously, here in San Francisco we have the HQ of the Bohemian Club which is most famous for its yearly retreat at the Bohemian Grove. This event is attended by Presidents and other high ranking government officials, CEOs, powerful businessmen and famous entertainers.

Although it is a secret organization Alex Jones and others have managed to sneak in and post reports on the web.

Richard Nixon said this about the Bohemian Grove, "But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

I knew the ex vice president of dupont canada and his old boss which was a CEO at some huge company before he was there or after went to bohemian grove, he told me he didnt know what it was called but then I reminded him what it was all about and he understood and that the CEO was huge into satanism and a lot of real shady stuff along with being friends of other shady CEOs of powerful companies. It definitely is a strange event for people of significant power to be gathering at a pseudo satanic event as such.