Originally Posted By: DB
It's the top level of international bankers , international contractors / defense/ energy, foreign policy leaders / experts and of course the intelligence stalwarts is where the real decisions are being made in the world . Wars , sanctions , recessions etc . As they used to say " the secret team " . To my knowledge JFK was the only acting president that warned of this group as well as Eisenhower in his farewell address that warned of the military industrial complex that came pretty close to destroying this country . We are pretty lucky they were presidents during these turbulent times

As a top general in our country said in the 1960s, I don't care what happens , as long as we ( USA ) have 2 humans left and the Russians have 1 , we won . To which his assistant replied , well I hope they are the opposite sex . Lol , but this was the thinking

you are the only poster that I know of who is familiar with that quote, that is the militarys mind set. they all will go to there bomb shelters while the people get nuked.

the most retarded general in history was curtiss lemay. he wanted nuclear war so bad. he had the nuclear codes while he was general of the air force, thank god kennedy took them away from him.

I firmly believe the joint chiefs decide war policy. not anyone else in government, even the president. the generals represent the defense contractors.and they always win.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"