Originally Posted By: oldschool3
I understand where you are coming from, King. However, compiling lists like that is extremely difficult, and I wouldn't be too hard on the guy...in fact, I give him a lot of credit for even undertaking that task. As you point out there are some errors in the Pittsburgh family, however, I'm not even sure if what you have listed above is entirely correct...Oscar would probably agree with what you have, but there are a couple of the above, that I think have been made recently (by recently, I mean in the last 15 yrs.)...the real problem is that you won't find a "correct" list from the FBI or even the state police, because they simply aren't investigating them anymore...their juice level isn't enough to justify it.

You are right. I wasn't trying to be too hard on him, as you said, compiling a list like that takes nothing short of hours upon hours of research and work. It's a monumental task. My only issue with it is where his information/sources come from. He claims guys as "made" that definitely are not, and if there is even the smallest chance that some of those guys have been made, how is it that only he would know, when nobody else does?

And, do you really believe that Sonny (or anyone else for that matter) has made anybody in Pittsburgh in the last 15 years? I just find that highly doubtful. I couldn't imagine Genovese inducting anybody in his last few years, either.