Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave
I am as big a fan of law and order as the next guy. But I don't want to see some law abiding person from a riding club, a Christian bike ministry, or what have you sent to jail simply because they attended some Confederation of Clubs meeting where some bad shit happened. I think the law abiding riding clubs (including law enforcement clubs!) send people to those meetings to head off trouble with the outlaw element. For someone like that to get charged is a miscarriage of justice.

That is what happened Fleming. There is a list out there that listed all those in attendance and not all were 1%ers. Everyone but the Cossacks and Scimitars were invited. There has been more than one meeting at Twin Peaks and nothing was started.

And to those saying the cops were innocent and not pushing their luck with this, what about them telling Harley Davidson of Waco to close down (until they opened around lunch time today finally) causing workers to go unpaid until HD decided to pay them. Then they asked anyone wearing colors to "not ride" this week and be confused with "outlaw groups". Absolutely ridiculous. If I wasn't 12-13 hours away from Waco I'd have my Harley out there every damn day of the week. NOBODY is stopping me from getting on my bike and riding.