Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
faithful, the man admitted on the chris Matthews show that cheney lied about hussien having nuclear weapons.

hes credible. morell was there.

Who admitted on the Chris Matthews Show that Cheney lied? Dick Cheney was on Chris Matthews? If he wasn't, then it wasn't an admission. I think you're saying that Morell claimed that Cheney lied, which is different than an admission. If it was an admission then it would be Morell admitting that Morell lied, which I don't think is what you're saying. It's a claim.

I'll see if I can find the link on YouTube and watch it, but you ought to know as much as I do that Chris Matthews like to jump to conclusions and has an anti-Republican bias. He's the Sean Hannity of the Left. Anyway, Morell was the guest and I'll see what he had to say. At any rate, theoretically speaking, even if Cheney did lie it doesn't mean Bush did. They're two different people. But I'm a fair guy and will see what Morell had to say. By the way, I'll probably get a copy of Morell's book, but I'll read his book with the same skepticism that I read books about the Mafia.