Originally Posted By: Chicken713
In my eyes the line between good and evil is blurred.

I've seen some bad cops. Seen some good thugs.

No matter what, both singed up to live the life by the gun. No good guy in this world does that? Do they?

Definitely one of the dumbest posts on this or any other forum.

Originally Posted By: Vknicks
Just because they are criminals doesn't mean they should have been opened fired on, They are police officers not Judges and Juries our country has a system for a reason, and im not saying the police were wrong their lives may have been in danger but its a hell of a lot less simple then they were criminals Fuck em

You're already assuming there was no reason for the cops to fire on them. You act as if the rival bikers were just there for a party and it got crashed by bloodthirsty cops. Like I said, grow a brain.

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

So you're one of those guys huh?

All criminals deserve death sentences, no matter the crime!

If you are in an outlaw MC...beat a few people up and ran prostitutes...instant death penalty they deserve to die?

Sold drugs to drug addicts who wanted to buy drugs and would have from someone...deserve to die?

Let me guess, Freddie Gray deserved it too because he sold drugs?

rolleyes

One of those guys? You mean a guy who recognizes the cops in this case are the good ones and the outlaw bikers are the bad ones? Yes, I am one of those guys.

And you can stop with the fake drama. These bikers were obviously a threat and had to be put down. And bringing up Freddie Grey doesn't help your case. The guy was a career criminal and drug peddling lowlife. Neither his death, or those of the bikers, is any loss for society.

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Ivyleague thinks it is black and white because he is a PO , so obviously he is blinded and is going to side with cops.

There are plenty of cops that can be defined as criminals.

They aren't just "good guys" because they wear badges. And their actions should not be questioned. Ridiculous.

It is okay for cops to post outside a biker meeting and just open fire and murder them because they have a badge, according to officer Ivyleague.

Eppolotio and Caracappa were victims, innocent good guys.

lol

Holy hell, you don't have to be a PO (which I'm not anymore) to recognize the difference between good and bad. You just have to have some common sense and not automatically assume the worst about cops and the give the benefit of the doubt to outlaw bikers. But that's exactly what you and others in this thread have been doing. It's just sick and demented.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.