Some of the charts made by that guy aren't bad, but I wouldn't consider him very reliable at all. I don't know who his so called sources are or where he gets his information from, but he claims a lot of guys to be made men with absolutely no proof to back it up (and no other sources to confirm). The one he has for Pittsburgh is laughable at best.

I don't know very much about Cleveland, and I clicked on that link and took a five second glance over the page and noticed a glaring mistake right off the bat. He claims John Nardi as a soldier, and obviously that's wrong. If someone with hardly any knowledge about that family noticed that, I can only imagine the rest of the mistakes he's made.

http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.it/search/label/Pittsburgh

Off the top of my head, his 1950's thru 1980's Pittsburgh membership has AT LEAST 12 guys he claims as soldiers who were only associates. And, I'm sure someone like Oscar who is a much more knowledgeable researcher on Pittsburgh than myself could even add a few more mistakes.

1. Ernie Biondillo - Youngstown associate, never made
2. Eugene Chiarelli - never made
3. Augustine Ferrone - never made
4. Eugene Gesuale - never made
5. Tony Grosso - not even considered an associate by some, he merely ran a large numbers racket (and paid tribute) that the Pittsburgh family took over after he was imprisoned in 1986, let alone being a made man - and they have him listed as the consigliere at some point? lol
6. Robert Iannelli - never made, how could he be a capo? Or underboss/consigliere as some other sites have claimed
7. Anthony Imburgia - his father was the consigliere for some time, but Anthony was never made
8. Anthony Martano - don't believe he was a made guy (never even heard of him)
9. Mauro Matone - never made
10. Sandy Naples - his brother Joey, along with Lenny Strollo and Vincenzo "Brier Hill Jimmy" Prato were the only guys from Youngstown to be inducted into the Pittsburgh LCN
11. John Scalzitti - definitely never made, he was just a drug dealer who associated more with the Pagans M.C. than he did with LCN
12. Dante Strollo - Lenny's brother, he also was never made