In your mind, define a real move against ISIS, Ivy ^ And I hate to point this out, but Obama is not far left by any stretch. The latest example is thousands of [actual left wing] Seattle ciizens protesting a Shell oil tanker he approved for arctic drilling and sent to the Port of Seattle by blocking its path with their kayaks. Its crazy look it up. I know a whine a good bit about mislabeling but let's get it right. I agree with you about the state of the public and modern Islam. Pointing to the Crusades, CAN be relevant in certain discussions but at the moment it's accomplishing nothing but taking the lens away from the truth: in 2015, the global problem lies not in Christian extremism but in Islamic extremism. But for some that's a bit hard to comprehend.

I just read an article on Vice titled "With Executions on the Rise, Saudi Arabia is Now Hiring Even More Executioners". The first commenter says, "I'm starting to think the Middle East is actually Game of Thrones in real life." The second commenter says "Terrible. Maybe they should try to read the Q'uran instead of killing people." He was put in his place but there's a kind of cognitive dissonance there that should really scare people right?