Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
Interesting thread. The bar they owned was indeed called the Grand Mark, it was in the Bed Stuy section of brooklyn. That neighborhood was already mostly black, the Grand Mark catered to the neighborhood's hustlers and gamblers. Lou's father Ralph, aka Fat the Gangster, was not made he was only an associate but he still knew alot of people on the street. They had another brother Freddie who drank himself to death. Jimmy the clam's demise came when his son tried to commit some type of fraud on the vice president I believe and was even photographed in Washington DC with some prominent policitians. Jimmy would not let his son get hit, so the two of them had to go.

Yeah, good stuff. And if anyone wants to read the rest of the story, it can be found right here, where everything else in this post came from.

If that fat pig egomaniac never wrote this pile of fucking garbage, he'd probably still be in Vegas right now. Well, maybe not Eppolito because he's the more criminal minded of the two, so he may have gotten arrested on some other petty bullshit. But Caracappa would be living a Hell of a retirement with all the cash he probably stole and stashed away over the years.

Scumbags. Eppolito's in Phoenix and Caracappa's at Coleman. Yet Vinny Basciano is still in SuperMax. Two public service homicides versus two guys who killed a dozen people and were paid to protect and serve the people. Some justice system rolleyes.

I never claimed I was there boss you need to get over it and stop trolling my posts.

I thought you were a street guy?

lol