Originally Posted By: DuesPaid
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Did anyone watch American Crimes or Secret and Lies?

Also, anyone catch Wayward Pines debut last night with Matt Dillon?

smile

TIS

American Crimes: Very good and thought provocative. Makes me want to pull what hair I have left out because its the kind of shit that really happens, man I pissed when Hutton did that. Crazie stuff, sad. star star star

Secrets and Lies: Entertaining, the detective ( Juliette Lewis) - was well done, a bit creepy. The twists and turns were good as well. star star

Waywood Pines: Looks ok but I has the feel like its been done before or reminds me of another show thats been retread. star

I like American Crimes best of these three.

Last night I watched Stalker and it was ok but it does not matter since its been canceled.

smile

I am not crazy aabout Juliette Lewis but really like the show. As far as Stalker, I really like it and am disappointed it's cancelled. I didn't get to see the series finale yesterday cause I watched "The Following" series finale, which is another cancelled show I like. ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon