Originally Posted By: cheech
You giving me Tonalist last year is 100 percent fact. You were at Belmont and I was at SportsHaven that day and you emailed it to me. And you HATED California chrome smile

Seventeen minutes to post, if I remember correctly. I was watching the board. And not to be conceited, but the exotics didn't quite add up. Now, this is a huge betting pool. It's not Yonkers Raceway on a weeknight lol. So for the exotics to be even a little bit off brings out the conspiracy theorist in me.

Two minutes pass, and the Smart Guy's fill-in (not the one in the can, the short fat one) goes and bangs out Tonalist. BIG. And this kid's half a brokester. But he's been hanging around some smart Jewish guys that he met through Taylor just before Taylor dropped dead. And I'm talking about the guys formerly known as the "Kosher Kids" and "The Computers." We always just referred to them as "Wise Guys." But not in the gangster sense, in the betting sense.

Anyway, no place or show bets. Just a HUGE win bet, and a fairly big triple wheel. So I just KNEW that the bets were for the "Kids." That a Connecticut guy gave me the tip felt like an Epiphany because you were in Connecticut and we had been texting all day. You must have gotten the bet in with a minute to spare lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.