Originally Posted By: Krsheely
Ya I mean I think I've got a lot to offer. I'd never brag about what I've done or seen but I do have real life experience that most here don't have. I've been to ten plus funerals of people 25 and under, been held at gunpoint twice once in my own apt and tied up and pistol whipped repeatedly bc the 8k they already got wasn't enough. But bc I'm not from NYC and don't dickride some 70 year old person that wouldn't stop in the street to say hello I dont have anything to offer.

You'd never brag about what you've done or seen, yet that whole post was about things that you've "supposedly" been through or seen happen? I'm not from New York, either, but that hasn't been a problem for me (or any other posters here). We've got well respected posters here from England, Europe, and the rest of the world!

By the way, welcome to the board. And I'll give you a little advice - attacking people, name calling, and stories probably won't earn you a very good reputation here. It's been done on repeat a million times over. I'm not saying you're not a tough guy from the street, but there is no way to prove it here. Enjoy the topics and the conversations, that's what we're all here for. Also, calling someone a "dickrider" who is one of the most well respected and reputable posters here won't score you many points, either.