Bikers sell.

They'll be using this for years to go after club patches like how they have spent millions trying to get the Mongols'. IF they get the Mongols, they will go after all the other club cuts too.

I raise my eyebrows at that. If I believe everything bad the feds say about motorcycle gangs/clubs in the states--all a bunch of psycho drug dealing killers---the mafia on wheels...

Except---if they wear patches telling the world who they are, even giving their position within the club; isn't that a giant wet dream come true for law enforcement?

Think of the time and money they could have saved if Gotti and those guys wore "mafia" patches on their backs, along with "Capo" or whatever?

The biker "gangs" actually do that, and the feds are out to take it away---how can that possibly make any sense at all? If you are in law enforcement would you not think it is the best thing ever that they identify themselves?

My own opinion is that if they get rid of the patches they will be able to pull over any motorcyclist anywhere for any reason based on "gang suspicion". Just another tool to harass Americans.

Bikers going to prison in Texas, either way.

Last edited by alicecooper; 05/17/15 09:07 PM.