Getting back to the JFK assassination, I found this video published last year on YouTube. It's from a program at the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas and was recorded in 2013. It's an interview of the first family to have been interviewed following the assassination, reunited 50 years later. It shows them being questioned by the curator in 2013 and by an interviewer in 1963. It was shown on CSPAN. So it's a legitimate source. What's interesting is that they all say they heard the shots coming from the grassy hill area, and they said this just after the shooting and still say it today, so I find them very credible. [Edit: I wrote the above before watching all of the video; when asked directly they say either Oswald did it alone or Oswald did it and so did someone else. The thing that the father is consistent about is that he thought the bullets came from behind, but isn't more specific than that.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxeE1GXSCT8

I also viewed a couple videos of former FBI agents who were there, including Zach Shelton, who was later in Chicago and was mentioned in Frank Calabrese Jr.'s book. He shows how evidence was tampered with. So does former agent Don Adams. However, Adams' theory is that a guy connected to an ex-Klansman did it.

So at this point my leaning is a little less toward the "Oswald did it" theory.

Wish I could get Nicoletti's file, since that could possibly help, but it's hard to say. I have Cain's file and it doesn't even start until 1968. And yes, Cain was made and he was a CI to Roemer. Cain also lied in claiming he was full Italian; he was only Italian on his mother's side, but he fooled Roemer and others, telling him that he was born in Italy. Vital records and the book by his brother prove that he wasn't.

Last edited by Faithful1; 05/15/15 09:05 PM.