Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
mickey, I guess you and I are the only ones who believe that Oswald didn't act alone.

Dont forget me wink

Regarding the murder of Nicoletti,i didnt find any solid proof that shows he was potential challenge to Aiuppa's power.He and Aiuppa were very close and made a lot of money together.Maybe the only thing was Nicoletti's desire to be involved in the narcotics racket, which some Outfit guys were involved at the time.Nicoletti's mian rival was Gus Alex so i think that Alex pushed for his death.And i think that two of the main factors for the deaths of Giancana and Roselli was their previous involvment with the cia,which was very real, and possibly their alleged involvment in the jfk hit.I dont belive in some stories that Giancana wanted to take over again because he was deported by force to the U.S.He never wanted to return,he had the cash and enjoyed his life in Mexico.Roselli had a big mouth, which i belive was the reason for his death.

As i said before ,i cannot consider their deaths,including Nicoletti's, that occured before or during the investigations as a coincidences.Maybe they were not directly involved or maybe they had only infos about what really happend?All i know they were chosen(not by coincidence)to be questioned because they knew something...

Imagine if they talked for example.The whole Outfit and the national mob was going to be executed by the government and the people immediately...so thats why the top Outfit guys had to kill these certain members because they didint want to take a risk.The whole Outfit was not involved in these operations,just certain members

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good