Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Originally Posted By: Lilange
Forget the colts game the ravens game it's was done and you can't tell me it's not an advantage to the running backs and receivers. Go have a catch when it's -5 with wind see how many you hold on to. It's also his FU attitude at the press conference. One again if it makes no difference why do it. And you can't say he knows nothing about he had an hour long meeting after the story first broke with the equipment guy.

Agreed 110% Lilange! It's Tom Brady's (fuck you attitude) to everybody. His ego is as big as Texas and that is evident by his high profile relationship with Bridget Moynahan until he moved on to his Brazilian ATM machine. The Boston Herald put out the most ridiculous cover page about everybody being jealous of the Patriots. Here's my question:

The Steelers of the 1970's, the 49ers of the 1980's, the Cowboys of the 1990's...all dynasties, right? Yet, none of those teams or QB's were grilled for breaking the rules or cheating. Why is everybody jealous of the Patriots/TB12 but none of the other dynasties that they would allege misconduct? There have been plenty of dynasties but you don't see Joe Montana, Troy Aikman or Terry Bradshaw being accused of doctoring the footballs to secure a competitive edge. Not saying that none of these teams didn't cheat, but none of them were caught videotaping opponents practices, intentionally doctoring a football to gain a better grip and then blatantly lied about it and would not fully cooperate. If Brady admitted it, he would have been suspended for the Super Bowl...Do I think that TB12 is one of the greatest? Absolutely. But he also benefited from rule changes that completely favor an offense and "The Brady Rule." Hard to compare eras, especially with all the rule changes. TB12 is an arrogant prick who got caught lying to the national media. And today, we live in a technological age where you just can't do that.

Oscar Best part is Brady and manning lobbied for the new handling of the footballs and range of psi rule change. Great qb I own a b12 jersey he did nothing in the first sb win that was all defense and taping of the practice walk through Rams players swear something was fishy I just find it strange after the got caught they had a hard time winning the big game But let's face it Pete Carroll or Wilson has any balls and changes the play and hands the ball off that's 3 super bowls they loose in the last minute. I'm not a Brady hater like I said one of the best only had a top deep threat one and destroyed the records that season.

"You come at the king you best not miss"-Omar