Hello Beanshooter,..there was misinfo and not enough on michael b. mike b was already involved with mike sergio before scores..first lie they showed up at scores ..maybe pizza will know this he was involved in a catering hall i believe..in westchester , bronx ? he had other involvements with him also..when they get pinched in fla, lyle shalom, and a lawyer , great guy..rick herman, big balls, they flip on him and push blame his way, he defends himself and crushes them at trial and beats the case, a miracle..or he would have gotten 800 years..it took a toll on his family, agents showed pictures of him with a girl i believe, ruined his biz..now you can atch him on the news outlets talking cases..happy for him..he was also called by believe it or not by the G in atl vs scars..he crushed the G there also. 60 minutes point here was what? sergio told the truth, he robbed everyone,and those two guy lyle and mike b were in play trying to rob the manager who built the place up..he was a big victim also, nice guy.. i know the case pretty well if you have question ..ask..PB what say you ..or anyone else who may be familiar..