Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
@Binnie_Coll thanks ol'timer. I really appreciate your support, cheers

@Lou_Para therr are tons of infos (true or false) that the Chicago Syndicate was involved in the JFK assassination but i avoided writting about that on purpose because as you said there are no real hard evidences. BUT read the investgation carefully "The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the national syndicate of organized crime, as a group, was not involved in the assassination of Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved." That means some members, not the whole syndicate. Guys like Roselli, Giancana, Cain and possibly Nicoletti.Maybe the other top guys didnt approve the CIA associations and hitting the president, but Giancana had power at the time and maybe he went for it, which i belive he did.Later every one of them were killed before the investigations and conclusion.Coincidence??? Sorry but im not the guy that belives in coincidences,especially not were the mafia might be involved.

There certainly is room for everybody's conclusions as far as the JFK hit. I have my take on it and happen to believe that I'm correct. I also respect everyone else's opinions and realize that this topic can be a real hornets nest. I've always enjoyed your posts and wish to thank you for the time you put into your stuff.

So as far as JFK,we can certainly "agree to disagree".
That's what makes it fun and keeps our Board alive.
Again, thanks for all your good work.

THats an honest and very fair answer comming from you buddy.I also respect your posts because you are very knowledgeable poster who always put clear facts and good opinions. Thanks again and thank you for your support. cheers

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good