Originally Posted By: Scorsese
You guys hear about may weathers problems with his former manager j prince a while back. Apparently he had some guys with guns go to mayweathers training and beat his business partner and some other people up. Floyd went running to bob arum and arum paid prince off.

Scorsese,

J. Prince's name has been ringing since I've been listening to Mr. Scarface, back when he had a different last name. Heard a lot of stories about this guy..rather not repeat some of the ones that haven't been confirmed but YES...I read about the situation with Floyd. I wonder where all of the Mayweather goons and hangers on were when those 5th Ward boys ran up on them.

I'm from the old school and maybe a bit naive so it's hard for me to be scared of a person who isn't physically intimidating and whenever I saw pics of J. he looked like a preacher of a small church or an accountant....but if one third of the stories are true......he's one scary dude.

Recently, ex NBA player Steve Francis got his chain snatched on stage....on camera...and J. made a phone call and got it back.