I have no love for the Kennedy family as a whole and really don't like their father but man JFK was easily our best presidents. No president has ever stood up to the joint chief of staffs and top CIA officials over a war but this guy prevented us going into a winless war with Laos first, then preventing an all out invasion of Cuba in 1962 during that dangerous Cuban missile crisis that would have resulted in either dying or being subjected to a horrible radiation filled life. The CIA didn't know the Russians had 75 tactical nuclear weapons in Cuba nor nuclear subs in the area that would have fired all weapons at Miami, DC and NYC immediately upon attack (this has been confirmed by every Russian official during that time) and he was the ONLY person in the entire administration and military that said NO to such a Cuba invaion and under NO circumstances would we have had that pointless war in Vietnam that I lost an uncle to if he remained alive (the day before his death he signed an NSA order to withdraw 1,000 advisors by years end), not too mention having the balls to fire some of the most murderous and corrupt officials in this country (Allen Dulles and Richard Bissell), men who killed foreign leaders and supported leaders that needlessly slaughtered millions of their own people and which partly came out in the Church Committee meetings how evil this agency was.

Lets not even mention the anti nuclear weapon pact with Russia that most thought was impossible, his charge to end the cold war which likely would have happened under his watch with Russia and even Cuba, costing us trillions in unneeded military expenditures. Add in his desireing huge tax breaks for big oil and their super rich or limiting steel inflation that would have been another tax on people that couldn't afford it.

Its unfortunate that a man that made such great decisions for the average American, disregarding in many instances the ultra elite that only wanted things their way, was whacked for these same reasons. Quite frankly it set a precedent and a daylight killing was surely a way of informing future leaders not to forget who had the real power. Sadly we haven't had a president that was obviously on the side of the average man and pointless debt draining wars, and his killing and the joke of the Warren Report that let the real murderers get away, began the trend of us not believing in our govt. His death was such a tragedy on so many fronts that we have still yet to recover from, or learn from. Try and find a politician today that would take blame for something like the bay of pigs even though it was clearly not his fault

He may have had numerous personal flaws with sex and other issues but from a policy standpoint, he was as good as they come and really cared about needlessly putting average and poor Americans lives in danger.

I just hope 1 day the real murderers are discovered and we have a Treason day every year to remind the nation that many of these secret groups develop policies to make the rich richer, the poor poorer and send the average American into war, and depleting our treasury.

Its his policies that really gave me an interest in his murder