Originally Posted By: getthesenets
NickS,

Have you ever looked into natural testosterone boosters? I ask because when I used to lift and we'd read the labels of the newest supplement...it was always made up of extracts from stuff that we were able to find at ethnic supermarkets and Asian herbal stores.

There has to be some native plant out there in NZ that you can use.

I'm not naive....I know it will have limited effect compared to other stuff....but worth a shot.

Gett, I have taken test boosters before, however can't say I noticed anything. Also took the tribulus test. Some guys are saying, legal test boosters do nothing for young guys, only has an effect if your test is low due to age, say 50 years plus.
Been hearing some good things on taking beta alanine, mixed into a pre. However, from my experience, and also some guys in the industry who talk a lot of sense (Rich Piana, Elliot Hulse) anything outside of a pre, creatine and a protein shake is bullshit.
On the workout front, one thing that I been working a lot lately that barely anyone consciously works is my neck. No point getting big and having a pencil neck! You should aim to have your neck the same size as your flexed arm (in my case 16 1/2 inch) and the same as your Calf. Those 3 should be around the same.