Originally Posted By: Footreads
More and more on commercials now they are not using the words Doctors any more. Instead they are using term see your health care professional.

Why do you think that is to save money they don't want you to see doctors for everything instead want you to see a nurse or someone else then a doctor.

I'm I just being paranoid?

1st thing that came to mind when I read that was they are getting ready to ship in 3 trillion H1B Visa slaves to take over healthcare jobs to keep everyone else out in the street looking for work and on welfare. The healthcare field was always booming, and it should be booming a lot more now once the new health care policy holders start going in for normal check ups.

Calling the person treating the patients a "healthcare professional" is awfully convenient if you are planning on having someone other than doctors doing the lead work.

If they are going to try and do what I think they probably will, that means the service quality will go down, because a doctor isn't treating you, just a white coat stand in.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."