The thing is that law and morals aren't one thing and aren't interchangeable, Moe. If one breaks the law, he's not automatically morally wrong, just like if one's a complete piece of shit he can still be perfectly within the law.
My point is that you can't paint people with such a broad brush... mobsters, just like politicians, cops, lawyers are people too. Sure most of them are bad people from a moral standpoint and in society's eyes but they're not that different from most of your everyday businessmen.. especially the last decade or so when murder has been at an all time low.

You can't honestly say, in this day and age, that the cops are the true heroes of society... I would say that there's like 25 other professions I'd call heroes first before I'd call a cop one. Firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMTs, they're much better people in general than cops from a realistic moral standpoint, and not the usual Hollywood bullshit they spoonfeed us.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Just ignore my comments in the future if they upset you so much. It isn't hard.

I don't have to do a fucking thing. You don't like it, you can ignore MY comments. Because I've pm'd you ten fucking times to try to talk things out, and not once did you have the decency to reply. And don't give my any shit that you're not obligated. It's called common decency.

Is that true? If PB has really PM'd you a dozen times to work things out, I think it is a little rude not to answer at all. I've had my fair share of debates, even fights with PB, especially when I was new here and one thing he's always done was reach out by PM and talk things out, it's his style. He tries to be friends with everybody in here. After that we managed to work things out.

I'll give you an example since this thread's about cops. It was around the time of all the cop shooting innocent people. I was pretty pissed with PB because I thought he was a killer-cop apologist and we had a debate in the General boards. We talked it through and I found out that wasn't the case at all... you catch the irony here, in this thread?

So, not even replying isn't the best way to make friends here, Moe.. and all that frustration builds up until it explodes - and then we get threads like these.

Just my 2 cents.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso