Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Vincent Gigante had nothing to do with it! I didn't imply otherwise.

If he thought for one minute that Giovanelli killed a civilian, let alone a cop, in a fit of rage, Fritzy would have been dead a week later.

But it would have taken an implausible amount of coincidences for Giovanelli and his cohorts not to have been involved in this murder of a cop.

The only crime there is that the cop named Burke walked away. Because she was obviously complicit.

They were never exonerated of murder. They were firmly believed to be guilty but the statute of limitations had run out. And they were all eventually punished under a RICO statute. Even the theories that implicate the female cop have nothing to do with the mobster's being innocent.

Not guilty is not guilty.

I honestly don't know why you constantly turn this into a racial thing and bring The Kennedy's into it.

What the fuck do The Kennedy's have to do with mobsters killing a cop?!

I am honestly baffled here.

I could give a flying fuck about The Kennedy's but your comments are extremely tasteless regardless of that.

Yet on November 30th of last year, you weren't man enough to answer my reply to your defense of that family:

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
It's just typical that the Kennedy's catch all the shit for their alleged misdeeds yet nobody obsesses over that hayseed podunk hick Jimmy Carter's buffoonery in the Iran Hostage Crisis and the nepotism over his brother, the downright evil shit the Bush dynasty has been involved in over the last 50 years not limited to their friendship, funding and enabling of Bin Laden and those bastions of moral fortitude Tricky Dick and Ron Reagan.

GTF over it like.

@Moe: You're sticking up for an Irish scumbag the same way that some of these kids stick up for Italian thugs. And you're not wrong in calling them out for it. But you have to be consistent, son.

Jimmy Carter's an asshole, and a rabid anti-Semite to boot. But again, Jimmy Carter being an inept Jew hater, and John Gotti being an Italian American sociopath, doesn't make the Kennedys squeaky clean by any stretch of the imagination.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Ever.

And here's a link to the post if anyone thinks I altered one word: http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post816150

Just ignore my comments in the future if they upset you so much. It isn't hard.

I don't have to do a fucking thing. You don't like it, you can ignore MY comments. Because I've pm'd you ten fucking times to try to talk things out, and not once did you have the decency to reply. And don't give my any shit that you're not obligated. It's called common decency.

I find that ironic considering your past comments about blacks, Irish and Latino's. Maybe your racially selective?

Please. I've lived in the Bronx for 55 years. You live in a country where 99% of the population is the color of Elmer's glue. You live in New York City, you'll find that there's good and bad everywhere.

And it's not all Irishmen that bother me. Just you. A disrespectful punk kid who deliberately started a thread on the Holocaust knowing exactly where it would go. You're a Jew hater and a thinly veiled one at that.

Last edited by pizzaboy; 05/04/15 05:16 PM. Reason: I went a little too far.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.