Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
It's basic "divide & conquer" strategy. The powers that be have been using it since the dawn of time.

Nicky, tell me your secret... how did you refrain yourself from punching his nose in?

Trust me it was hard not to lol

I would love to see one of these 20 year old lefties say that to some black old timer who experienced real racism. They'd get the shit smacked out of them.

You got more patience than me Nicky.

Seriously I can't understand it. Don't people REMEMBER what shit was like in the fifties and sixties when true oppression existed?

I swear the millennial generation (which includes myself) is so spoiled and sheltered. We don't have a goddamn clue about what things used to be like, good or bad. We're riding on the coat tails of those who came before us without realizing what they went through.

Meanwhile liberal academia are constantly imposing their views on young impressionable students who take it to extremes. We've gone from a country that really did use to have racism and discrimination to a polarized, angry, divided, ineffectual population of morons. There's no pragmatism anymore