Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
When did I claim it never happened? I said it did, but it was overblown for political reasons. Those statistics are probably wrong, but so are the ones who claim millions are missing. I mean how the hell can two different sets of statistics have such a huge mistake margin?
But then again, you're taking a page right out of the liberals you love so much - by calling everybody who disagrees with you an anti-semite or whatever the fuck, regardless if they show facts or statistic and by acting like a child throwing insults around.
Go fuck yourself.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved in this topic at all, it's way too delicate.

You have a right to your opinion. This is America. I will never try to silence you. But I also have the right to tell you what I think of your views, and vice versa.

The problem lies in those who don't agree with one another attempting to silence the other. I am not okay with that, regardless of how repugnant I might find another's views.

Fair enough then, I'm cool with that. We're gonna agree to disagree.

And for the record, my grandfather who passed away last year at almost 90 has been a long time sport biker. He's been on races around Europe in the late 40s and 50s, basically everywhere in central and eastern Europe. He's been to Auschwitz the year they built the Holocaust museum, probably around '47 or so, and he has told me about the rooms FULL of human hair, full of shoes, etc. since I was a little kid. So trust me, I'm no holocaust denier.

Last edited by Malandrino; 05/02/15 01:20 PM.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso