Way to make wild assumptions about me. Why don't you add some more to the list of shit you pulled outta your ass? How about you say I'm Mulsim? How about you say I'm pro-Palestine? (both of which are false) Hey, if it helps your case, do it.

Now I can also make baseless assumptions about you. Let me guess, you're probably against Indian-American and Slave reparations right? I bet you sympathize SO much with them. But what about Jews? Oh wait, they already got their reparations... they got a whole damn country.

Apparently you're automatically a Holocaust denier if you even question the official Israel-approved statistics.
The Holocaust did happen but they weren't nowhere near 6 million. A more realistic number would be somewhere between 1.5-2 million, which is a HUGE catastrophic tragedy and nobody's denying it.
However, if you believe that Israel did not profit from this, you're either too naive or indoctrinated.

I'm done with this shit.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso