Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I'd rather avoid delicate topics like this, but here we go.

My opinion is that the Holocaust along with its horrors did really happen, but two things:
1. they were nowhere near 6 million that were executed. This has been all but proven true, especially the last few decades or so. A theory suggest most of them died of natural causes, natural in times of war, of course. (famine, disease, etc) Simple statistics of the Jewish population throughout WW2 years will show nowhere near a 6 million reduction.
2. Israel DID profit from this whole deal, by creating a state in 1948, which today is one of the most powerful in the world, and Jews are arguably the people who hold the most powerful positions in the world in key places.

I won't take it no further because I'll probably be called an anti-semite, which I'm not.. even though most of the members here are alright, you never know. It's the same logic liberals use when you disagree with them, they call you a racist/sexist, etc.

I woulden't call you anti semitic for this. If you tend to focus on the numbers as a means to show it wasn't that big of a deal, then i woulden't call you anti semitic either, I would just call you a fucking asshole.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 05/01/15 05:46 PM.