Originally Posted By: Faithful1
It's possible that the New York Times and Reuters want a Democrat even more Left-wing than Hillary, like Elizabeth Warren or Martin O'Malley. I could see them throwing her under the bus for them if they think she's too damaged or compromised to win but believe that someone else even more liberal has a better chance.

I shudder to think what would happen if Elizabeth Warren ever became President. Hillary isn't my favorite candidate right now, but the last thing we need is someone like her.

Fuck I don't even know why I hold any hope. Each party just bitches at the other like an old married couple without any regard to the people they're supposed to be representing. Both sides have become increasingly polarized and the rate this is going we're probably going to get a Cruz vs Warren type election in 16. If that happens I'm casting my vote for Megatron. Because even a robot disguised as a car could do better at this point.

On a more humorous note did anyone see that stupid rapper 'Waka Flaka Flame' announced his candidacy? lol I'm almost looking forward to that. He's only 28 though so I don't know the hell he'd get legally sworn in