I will just say these rioters don't care about the guy who died they are looking for any reason to do this. Things would not have as bad if the mayor and governor had prepared better, but because they didn't have that many police from what I saw you have looting and burning cars

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever

No offense pal, but Nicky is probably the most educated and certainly one of the most intelligent posters on this site. I have no problem with you clowning me, but if your going to go at Nicky, at least come harder than that.

No offense taken pal.

I do respect his opinion which is why I don't curse at him or try to insult his intelligence or immature things like that because the educated people I know don't do that. I don't think I am "going at" him, just expressing my opinion on the current situation which is which differs from his. I do not believe this is going to start a race war where minorities will be shooting random white people in the street and I don't think people are going to have to walk around with firearms, if they want to go for I am all for gun rights. Will you have a few loons who may do that probably but an all out race war is far fetched.

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Were you born yesterday? Do you think you wouldn't be the first target in this neighborhood? Shit even on good days you are the first target judging by the crime victimization survey (dont read that considering you only understand anecdotes not data).

Are all these reporters from ferguson lying when they reported the same fucking thing happening a month ago? Or when the thugs actually get taped?

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/17/video-fer...-neighborhoods/

I would probably be a victim if I was in low economic area where a majority of the population are minorities. I do not argue that at all, I don't see where I did or have argued that.

But my guess is the caucasian population in the area that this riot is going on is small and I don't see the rioters looking for white people they are just being destructive. They probably hate white people and some of them are talking about it but nothing like that will happen because they will lose the support of the white liberals and they don't want that.

It's fear mongering and the media runs with it like they do with a lot of things (Ebola is a recent example).

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Get off your high horse. Who do you think these rioters are? You really think they give a fuck about me or you? If me and you were in Baltimore we would be attacked, no question. Solely for being white.

It makes me sick, people are outraged when a scumbag thug gets shot by a cop, but when blacks are attacking whites for no reason it's ok.

I think these rioters are thugs from a low economic area.

I don't know if this guy who died was a scum bag, I did supported the facts in the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin case so I was probably on your side. I believe in peaceful protest, I don't condone any violence. I did not support when 2 NYC police officers were murdered and I won't support it if anyone else is killed. If this actually ignites and all out race war I will eat my words and I will not be okay with blacks attacking whites at random

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

You seem like a cool guy (great username)

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 04/27/15 07:08 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life