Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Newest Scott Article on Merlino

According to Scott it looks like Skinny Joey is putting the band back together in Boca this weekend, LOL!

He's nuts. Just because he doesn't have any restrictions doesn't mean they won't be watching. Call it harassment or whatever you want. But it is what it is. They're gonna be watching this guy like a hawk.

I know very little about Philly except for what I read and what some of the sharper Philly posters tell me. But I do know something about the life and Federal harassment. I also live in Delray Beach for four or five months a year. And believe me, South Florida is no better for Joey Merlino than Philadelphia. Not if he's going to remain "active."

The local cops hate northerners like poison, and they're happier than horseshit when they're asked to take part in joint task forces with the FDLE and the FBI. He should head west. Arizona or Western California. Because if he's still in the game (and I'm not saying that he is), and he flaunts it down there, they're gonna nail him.

He knows they are going to be watching him. He doesn't give a fuck. lol

I agree though him being like this they are going to be dying to nail him, and will more than likely eventually nail him even if it isnt on murder, life on the installment plan

My guess is, he knows they wont leave him alone no matter what. Even if he tried to keep it really quiet so he figures, fuck it