PB thank you, I agree 100% I can't stand these people trying to use their race, gender, origin, etc to get into the office. They even make up things and lie about military service, ancestors being immigrants, among many other things.

Now apparently since "feminism" is a hot issue, there's the "woman president" which is the new, hip thing. It has gotten to a point where it's ridiculous... I'll never define myself as a western "feminist." I'm an egaltarian if anything, pro-gender equality but never a feminist.
I pray she doesn't get elected because she doesn't seem nearly qualified enough. Winning by using your gender or race is just pathetic. I never really liked the right wing there in the US, I'll be honest... but these last couple of years I've seen how Obama is such a weak, indecisive leader who just goes with the flow and trends. He doesn't instill one bit of fear into anybody even though he's the head of one of the most powerful countries in the world.
Hopefully this time America gets a REAL president.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso