Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Lol, I like how she lied about her grandparents being immigrants.

You know something? To me, that's almost as bad as lying about being in the military. She's obviously trying to pass herself off as being closer to the immigrant generation than she actually is because immigration is such a hot-button issue right now.

She's trying (as the Clintons usually do) to come off as a "man/woman of the people." Like when her whoremaster husband did when he set up shop in Harlem, which resulted in gentrifying part of the neighborhood, and driving out the Black poor who he claimed to love and identify with so much.

Go ask those same Black poor if they fared any better financially with Slick Willie in office than they did with any of his predecessors. Hell, ask them if they're doing any better financially under Obama. The honest answer is that they're not.

I have complete confidence that she can't win. I've said it here for years and I told everyone to mark it down. But God, do I dread seeing her tired old hag of a face online and in the news for the next year and a half. It was so nice with them out of the news for awhile.

This is tantamount to finding out that they're making another terrible sequel to a movie series that started forty years ago:

The Clintons, Part 8: This Time it Has a Vagina (allegedly).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.