I was born in 1985, so I have no clue of how well known the details of the comission case. The book stated that Gotti was taped in the aparment above a social club and in an Ally behind the same club.

My question is, how well known was it that the Feds bugged cars, and intimate places of the bosses that were tried in that case. I know they mentioned that the car bugging was released in the paper. But what about the bugging of like Castellano's house, the resturant table the Colombos frequented, and the bugging of Fat Tony's club?

Was that stuff all covered at the time, in the papers and stuff? Seems like it makes him even worse if he couldn't adapt to the times, and talk business in random locations. Instead he had everyone come to him at the same place, and he talked his business in the same places(ally, apartment)of that same place.

You would think, if the guy had an ounce of common sense he would of switched it up and went to a mall, or a crowded place where he could walk and talk and he would only really have to worry if one of his goons was wearing a wire.

It seems the bosses now days have adapted to the times.