Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I hate Apple products and iPhones with a passion. They're all for show. If you want functionality over popularity, then pick a good Android like the Galaxy S4 or S5, or HTC M8, those are good phones.
Also the stupid 0$ offers make you a slave to AT&T for like, 3 years when they've already released 2 new iPhones. What a waste.

I'm have the complete opposite opinion. I strongly dislike Android products. I think people who use Android phones do it just to be "cool" or "different". Android people "don't follow the crowd like the rest of the sheep." However, iPhones are far superior to any android phone you can buy. Android phones get pop ups and viruses, unlike iPhones. Android phones lock up and freeze, unlike iPhones. Android phones are convoluted with all sorts of folders ect... iPhones are simple and to the point. iPhones have an easy to access folder containing pictures for example. iTunes and the App Store are the best music and game application store of any smart phone. The App Store has quality control unlike any store found on Android devices. The App Store is far superior to anything else. The touch screens on iPhones are much better and more responsive than any other smart phone. Cameras on the iPhone are far superior than those on Android phones. I can tell when someone takes a picture on an Android phone because it looks like someone sneezed ranch dressing on the lens of the camera. Bottom line, iPhone is a much better, far more reliable phone than any Android phone.

You talkin' to me?