Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
There's also provisions of the Internal Revenue Code meant to counteract the so called loopholes. For instance, there is section 41 of the Internal Revenue Code: "The Credit For Increasing Research Activities." This is a credit meant to incentivise domestic research and development activities. It acts as a tax credit for corporations hiring employees domestically who are performing R&D activity. It basically allows companies to use as a credit the salaries paid to domestic employees performing research and development activities. And the credit can't be claimed if the company is outsourcing. Meaning, they have to hire domestically.

Just showing the flip side. Its rarely as a black and white as many like to think.

I think slowly but surely American workers are starting to question some of these actions.I mean in some sectors American workers are being outsourced by "foreign workers" who are actually brought HERE to do the work...

I think your talking about H1B visas. That's an immigraiton issue, not a tax issue. Alot of skilled workers from India who are trained engineers get paid about 30k a year to work at company's like qualcomm in the United States.

As far as that goes, H1B expansion is strongly supported by the Democratic party. And that's not even touching on executive amnesty. Obama is no friend to the american worker sir.