Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Originally Posted By: BarrettM

See, I just don't know where you get this from. The democratic party in America is centre-left compared to ANY comparable western government.
Originally Posted By: BarrettM

Only because the republican congress keeps them in check. And fuck other countries. If i wanted to live in Australia or Britain I would move there.

The only change in the democratic party is its now more bought-and-paid-for than ever. And lets be honest, they all are.

More bought and paid for than the republicans.

The democrats are anti gun, pro amnesty, and pro raising taxes buddy. You are sleeping if you think it is any other way. Just look at the gun laws of states that have been run by Dems for years. While your at it, looks at the tax and regulatory structure.

The only thing AND I MEAN THE ONLY THING that keeps democrats in check is the system of checks and balances.

Gun laws and high taxes aren't corporate special interests because they don't help businesses profit. However there are a good deal of democrat campaign contributions come from rich individuals who believe personally in gun control and regulation, and that does have a tendency to swing an election. But the bigger picture is it's pretty messed up that ANY group of special interests can fund a Congressman's career. Like I said Hilary is a great example, she regularly schmoozes with Wall Street to cover her ass when election day is coming, or probably just to buy her and Bill something nice. It's fucked up there isn't more ethical oversight, that you can donate between 1 and a billion dollars, and senators stay in for life.

Last edited by BarrettM; 04/15/15 01:21 PM.