Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Do you mind givin us your pick?

In this day and age? It could be anyone from an Incumbent who got caught getting blown by a fat homely intern, to a community organizer from Chicago, by way of Hawaii and Kenya. Oh, wait....

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Who do you want to win?

A moderate, which is too tough to call right now. But if any of the tired old Democrats ever DID get the nomination, I'd hope for something like a Christie-Rubio ticket on the Republican side. That's a nice combination of youth and experience. And with the easing of Cuban-American relations (which I gleefully said was long overdue but would blow up in the Far Left's face), they'd run away with Florida, which would be huge.

But Christie will have to learn to keep his temper in check. It won't fly down south where they like the politicians to be Southern Gentlemen.

Thanks for your reply boss. While I certianly like Christie, I don't think he has a shot. The repubs tried a moderate with Romney and it didnt work. Rubio on the other hand, while being a moderate, is also hispanic.

How can a 70 year old grifter relate to the middle class better than a cuban american whose father was a dish washer?