you are right, I didn't mention whites... regardless in my experience wedge issues like gay marriage are much more popular issues to talk about than budget issues etc... IMO people 18-35 are for the most part stupid or oblivious to rising national debt, rising interest rates, unemployment etc. it's unfortunate but i believe it to be true you say obama gives everyone free healthcare and eliminates student loan debts and he becomes a saint

basically what im saying is for a republican to appeal to young voters you need a guy who doesnt give a shit about social issues and talks about how much of a fuck up obama is regarding national debt, unemployment and foreign relations etc.. its too easy for the media to spin a republican as anti gay rights or anti women or whatever... IMO that turns the majority of young people off...

It pisses me off that my generation (im 26) will not have medicare or social security or maybe even jobs in the future because democrats leverage bullshit wedge issues for their awful financial policies that bankrupt everything....